Hot Things You Need To Know About Yemi Alade
You might know a lot already about the award-winning singer, Yemi ‘Eberechi’ Alade, Afro pop singer who became a star after winning the maiden edition of the Peak Talent Show in 2009. Of course you should also know that Yemi Alade was born the 5th child in a family of 7 to a Yoruba father (James Alade), who was a former commissioner of police & to an Igbo mother (Helen Uzoma) in Abia state, causing her to be fondly referred to as “Yoruba-Igbo girl”
She went to St Saviour British Primary School, and then
proceeded to Victory Grammar School, Lagos. She also
obtained a degree in Geography from the University of
Apart from these already known facts, here are seven
things you probably do not know about the ‘Effyzzie Music
Group’ beautiful singer’s lifestyle, career and romance.
1. She is a Foodie:- Yemi loves food right from the time she was growing up as she is from a mixed background, she enjoys dishes from both wings of the Yorubas and Igbos. You might just wonder how she’s able to maintain her hot body shape and size with such love for food.
2. Asides music she’s into accessories. She owns a jewelry line called Yemi Alade Collections
3. She Owns a mobile application where her fans can get to interact with her more easily. Yemi Alade sets the
record becoming the first Nigerian Artiste to own a mobile app
4. She doesn’t smoke but takes light alchohol only when
she finds it hard to sleep after a long day
5. She doesn’t like male fans trying to hold her waist, she sees it as being rude.
6. Her mentors in the music industry includes Sasha, Waje and Omawunmi.
7. She finally confessed in cryptograph she’s having a relationship with her manager but according to her it’s just a working relationship nothing personal. “I am not single, I am seeing someone” so says the king of queens in a very recent interview. SEE HER FACEBOOK PROFILE